Huffington Post guest blogger Bill Knaus, author of Fearless Job Hunting, offers these tips for getting your dream job.
- Get in the right mindset.
- Use passionate purpose methods.
- Size yourself for the job and the job setting.
- Set up a home office for your job search.
- Cut procrastination out of your job-search.
- Pressure proof yourself against mental stress.
- Get your paperwork in order.
- Network, network, network.
- Polish your communications skills.
- Sharpen your negotiating skills.
While some of these tips have been listed elsewhere, they are good reminders. Number 4 — Set up a home office is a great idea, but if there are too many distractions at home, visit the library. Our public computers have Microsoft Office products and access to the internet or feel free to bring in your laptop and connect to our free wi-fi internet.
Click here to read the full article.