Friday, April 11, 2014
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Joliet Junior College, Main Campus, J-Building, lower level, 1215 Houbolt Rd., Joliet, IL 60431
This event is free to job seekers and open to the public.
- RESUME IS REQUIRED to be admitted to the Joliet Regional Job Fair
- Wear appropriate interview attire.
- Review the web sites of the employers to learn more about the companies. Employers will notice!
- Make a list ahead of time of employers you’d like to meet. Bring enough resumes for these employers plus a several extras.
- Only job seekers with resumes will be admitted. Please no guests.
For more information, including an employer list, visit www.jjc.edu/info/jobfair or call 815-280-1JOB (815-280-1562).
The Joliet Regional Job Fair is brought to you by JJC Career Services, JJC Workforce Development, Workforce Services Division of Will County and Illinois Department of Employment Security.