A Job Search takes time, work, energy and most of all, the ability to keep on keepin’ on. Keeping your self-confidence up, when it begins to wane is a real challenge. How do you build it and then keep it up? Coleman, a Certified Performance Technologist who holds a PhD. in Instructional Science, will address seven of the most critical skills need to build unstoppable self-confidence.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Remember that the loudest person is not necessarily the most confident.
- Control your self-limiting beliefs.
- Live in the now – your positive reality.
- If you believe you are – then you are, don’t hide your belief.
- Change what you can.
- Be fully committed.
Participants will receive a “workbook” with exercises, references, and plenty of space to take notes, create a “to do” list and doodle!
Location: St. Mary Immaculate Parish, 15629 South Rt. 59 in Plainfield
There is no cost to attend, pre-registration is not required, and everyone is welcome. Bring copies of your handbill or resume to distribute. Dress is casual.
For more information, email EmploymentMinistry@smip.org