“Here are seven of the most common things job seekers worry about that really don’t need to be stress points at all.”
- Explaining every gap on your resume.
- What to say when a job application asks, “Can we contact your former managers?
- Letting your current boss be contacted as a reference.
- Tracking down the hiring manager’s name for your cover letter.
- Leaving a job off your resume.
- Explaining that you were out of the workforce because of illness.
- Coming up with a detailed case to justify asking for a higher salary.
The job search and interview process are stressful enough, let go of some of you