This fun and interactive program will prepare job seekers for job fairs and interviews.
- Practice conversations with HR recruiters and local employers – and receive feedback!
- Professional attire tips from JCPenney
- Learn how to properly tie a tie
- Hair and makeup tips from JCP Salon, Sephora and Champions Barber College
- Learn how to research employers online
- Resume critique and development
- Gift card raffles and giveaways!
Center Bridge, Main Campus
1215 Houbolt Road
11:00am – 2:00pm
This event is for JJC students, alumni, and community members.
For more information visit: http://www.jjc.edu/info/jobfair or call Career Services at 815.280.2756